[Paraview] C++ Reader execution

Juan Fernando Duque Lombana jduquelo at eafit.edu.co
Thu Feb 5 16:49:21 EST 2009

Good day,

I'm a newbie in this big paraview world and I would like to know if there's
a way to do the following:

I'm trying to load a VRML 2.0 file using the following command:

myVRML=builder->createReader(QString("sources"),
QString("vrmlreader"),QStringList(temp), s);

Where temp contains the filename and s the pqServer.
The VRML is now shown in the pipeline browser BUT it is needed for me to
press by hand the "Accept" button in the correspondant Object Inspector.

The question is: is there any way to call that button by code? I haven't
found a way and its killing me.

Hope anyone can help me! It will be really appreciated,

... Juan Fernando Duque Lombana.