[Paraview] Paraview 3.6.1 on Fedora 12 legend labels overdrawn

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at kitware.com
Mon Dec 21 09:50:34 EST 2009

Unfortunately, there are a lot classes involved in the rendering of
text in VTK. The
code that actually renders the text in question is in
VTK/Rendering/vtkOpenGLFreeTypeTextMapper.cxx. Look at the
RenderOverlay method. Looking at the code, it looks like the main text
rendering is done by FTFont, which I am guessing is part of the
freetype library.

-berk