[Paraview] Paraview 3.6.1 on Fedora 12 legend labels overdrawn

Andrew Lofthouse loftyhauser at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 20:18:42 EST 2009

My apologies of this message appears twice -- I tried to send it from my
work account earlier today, but it looks like it didn't go through.

I'm using Paraview 3.6.1 on Fedora 12, and came across the problem
referenced in a previous message to this list
(http://www.paraview.org/pipermail/paraview/2009-September/013774.html) in
that the legend labels seem to be drawn over each other. I've attached a
screenshot showing this behavior.

As a comparison, I've looked to see if the same behavior is seen on another
distribution. Also attached is a screenshot from Paraview 3.6.1 on CentOS
5.4, where the legend labels appear as they should.

Paraview on Fedora is from the default repositories, compiled with qt 4.5.3;
Paraview on CentOS 5 is compiled with qt 4.4.3 -- I wonder if the version of
qt makes a difference, although I've also compiled it with qt 4.5.2 on
CentOS 5 and there is no difference there.

Any ideas?

Andrew