[Paraview] missing eye icon to turn visibility ON and OFF

Favre Jean jfavre at cscs.ch
Thu Dec 10 16:22:59 EST 2009

Hello

I have a reader creating 3 output ports (1 AMR and 2 vtkMultiBlock). Execution is fine, but the 3 eye icons left of the objects in the pipeline browser are now missing. My most recent CVS checkout was on December 4. Everything was right. I updated today, and the icons are now missing.

I can still turn visibility ON/OFF via the python shell, but the icons are gone. Did I miss a change in the source code which requires modifying my own reader?
 (I have not changed my reader,) I just updated my cvs version of PV3, from december 4 to today.

thanks for any tip.
--

Jean M. Favre
Scientific Computing Research