[Paraview] problems w/ legacy VTK reader ....

William A. Mahaffey III wam at hiwaay.net
Thu Dec 10 09:11:23 EST 2009

.... I am trying to read in a legacy VTK file using paraview.x86_64
(3.6.1-6.fc11) installed from FC11 repository. I get a bunch of errors
as attached in the file 'LIST'. The file I tried to read in is a bit
large for the list, but I can pass it along if needed. FWIW, mayavi (v
1.5.n, I *think*) read it in OK, but I would prefer to use paraview ....
Thanks in advance for your time & any clues.

--

	William A. Mahaffey III

	 ever devised by man."
                              -- Gen. George S. Patton Jr.