[Paraview] integrate flow,

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Tue Dec 8 09:14:00 EST 2009

What is the "inner surface"?  Do you mean that there is a hollow part in the middle and you want the surface between the mesh and the empty space in the middle?  If that is the case, then Extract Surface will extract that as well.  You just might not be able to see it if it is completely encased in another mesh.  You would have to clip away (or make transparent) the outer surface to see anything inside.

If that is not what you mean by inner surface, then I have no idea what you mean.  You could construct an infinite number of surfaces from the interior of a mesh.

-Ken