[Paraview] integrate flow,

Martijn Brouwer martijn.brouwer at inter.nl.net
Tue Dec 8 06:35:22 EST 2009

Hi Ken and others,
If I apply these filters to my data set: Data -> Gradient -> Surface
Flow, the result (shown in on the information tab of the Surface Flow
object) is 0.

With another 3D data set I did not succeed in calculating the flow
either. I imagine that I need to do something like:
Data set -> Gradient -> Extract Surface -> Integrate Flow
How do I extract the correct surface? The extract surface filter
description says that in extracts the total outer surface. In my case
this results in a nett flow of 0.
I have a hollow cylinder and need to calculate the flow over the inner
surface and (a part of) the outer surface. How can I achieve this?

Martijn