[Paraview] paraview 3.6.1 change isosurface value based on data in vtk file series

gowri at UDel.Edu gowri at UDel.Edu
Fri Dec 4 23:47:36 EST 2009

Hello,
I wanted to know how the following can be done

I have a time series data as a set of .vtk files. file0.vtk,
file1.vtk.....file100.vtk
I want to see isosurface for each time step, but i want the
isosurface value to be based on the data at that time step

for eg: time step 3 - file3.vtk should have the isosurface as
mean value of the data in file3.vtk

How do I perform the above?
Note that I cannot animate the contour isosurface value -
since it must be based on specific time step data.

thanks and regards
Gowri