[Paraview] Elevation representation of .CSV data

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Thu Aug 27 21:15:36 EDT 2009

Color by should be RESULT or whatever name you've given to the array created
by the elevation filter. If the range is not automatically set (as soon as
you pick the array the first time, you shouldn't even have to rescale to
data range) to the min max of the RESULT array, it is a bug.

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
R&D Engineer
28 Corporate Drive