[Paraview] Elevation representation of .CSV data

David Giménez Mosquera flatuchenco at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 19:18:11 EDT 2009

Thanks for your answer. Now I tried to use the calculator filter but, even
knowing that the data array has the correct range (as I could check on the
information tab), I do not know why when I click on "Rescale to data range"
the range automatically sets from 0 to 1 (not from 0 to 10.51 as should be).
I tried to change the color by "cellnormals" and when using this it works
fine. Does it works in this way or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks in advance,

David