[Paraview] multiple time steps and particle tracing

Adam Wiktor awiktor at emory.edu
Fri Aug 21 12:38:36 EDT 2009

Thanks Ken, that got everything working. One more question, though. I'm
wondering what the Particle pathlines filter does. I saw in a tutorial that
it connects to the particle tracer. Does it create path lines similar to
streamtracer? What do the various properties do? And what are output-0 and
output-1?

Thank you very much for all your help!

- Adam