[Paraview] multiple time steps and particle tracing

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Fri Aug 21 11:18:53 EDT 2009

You could ignore it.  You get a bunch of warnings, but it still looks like the data is being generated correctly.

-Ken

On 8/21/09 8:27 AM, "Adam Wiktor" <awiktor at emory.edu> wrote:

Hi Ken,

Thanks for figuring that out. Can you think of any way around this bug? The only reason I needed the temporal shift scale filter was so that the particle tracer knew the spacing between time steps (by default it's 1 sec, but it should be 0.0275 sec).

Thanks again,

Adam