[Paraview] Rendering bug in ParaView-CVS

Scott, W Alan wascott at sandia.gov
Fri Aug 14 17:16:53 EDT 2009

I have also seen this problem for quite a while on XP and also on Linux.  I wondered if it is just my video driver doing bad things.

If anyone can get a step by step example of this problem (input data file, display tab - translate X such and such, etc) that is totally repeatable, we will try to get it fixed.

Alan Scott