[Paraview] Rendering bug in ParaView-CVS

Dominik Szczerba dominik at itis.ethz.ch
Fri Aug 14 09:23:23 EDT 2009

Well I am outputing loads of stuff from a transient solver and I need
the data files in real scale as it gets used in other solvers (or as
starting condition for the same run some time later). I am occupying
already too much space and storing a duplicate only for visualization is
  ruled out. Are people not using VTK for large scale visualizations of
micro/nano structures?

Dominik