[Paraview] personalising layout

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Wed Aug 12 13:15:49 EDT 2009

Niek,

I am currently working exactly on this functionality: making it easier
to create custom applications based on ParaView. It's still under
development and hence hasn't been committed to CVS head and is bound
to change. However, I've attached a pdf documenting the current state
of the developers wiki page about the same. It's bound to change as it
matures, but this will help you get the picture.

Utkarsh