[Paraview] [vtkusers] Adding a synthetic LiDAR scanner to VTK/Paraview

pat marion pat.marion at kitware.com
Wed Aug 12 12:32:58 EDT 2009

You can also sign up for github and make a fork of the ParaView
repository that is located here:
http://github.com/Kitware/ParaView/tree/cvshead

Or create your own project external to paraview, github offers a nice
'download' button.  And some getting started guides-
http://github.com/guides/home

Pat