[Paraview] multiple time steps and particle tracing

John Biddiscombe biddisco at cscs.ch
Tue Aug 11 01:43:17 EDT 2009

Adam

The first error is nothing to do with time, check how you are reading
the data, something is not right. but I cannot diagnose it from here.

> Also, back when I wasn't getting this error message, I tried applying
> the ParticleTracer filter, and got the following error message:
>
> ERROR: In
> /home/awiktor/Desktop/ParaView3/VTK/Filtering/vtkDemandDrivenPipeline.cxx,
> line 728 vtkCompositeDataPipeline (0x11e2a10): Input port 1 of
> algorithm vtkTemporalStreamTracer(0x5be0420) has 0 connections but is
> not optional.
The ParticleTracer requires an input vector field and a seed point
input. Same as for the Streamtracer, the first error you mentioned is
probably causing one input to be null (port 0 = vector field, port 1 =
seed points).

JB

--
John Biddiscombe,                            email:biddisco @ cscs.ch