[Paraview] Animating vtp files

Alexandre Souza costamfix at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 10:03:51 EDT 2009

I have dozens of result files in vtp format and the files are named
with a sequential number. I am interested in seeing how the results
changes over time.  How would I go about reading the files and
animating  in Paraview? I opened the filename..vtp and it displays the
first file  but I don't know how to get to the next file in this
structure.
How can I do this in the latest versions of Paraview ?
Any help is very welcome.
Thanks,
Alex
P.S. When I press the play button the slider moves but no animation is showed.