[Paraview] vtk ascii to binary

Rafael Pacheco rpacheco at asu.edu
Mon Aug 3 20:51:30 EDT 2009

Berk

regarding your email below, could you please be kind to provide me an
example on how to load the ascii file in ParaView and saving it as binary
format using a python script?  I have a series of output files a00*.vtk
(vtk legacy) written in fortran and I would like to create  movie, but
time and space.

Thank you!
Rafael