[Paraview] Custom Filters MENU

Jacques Papper jpapper at ara.co.uk
Thu Apr 30 10:13:04 EDT 2009

I think this is a great idea.

-----Original Message-----
From: Eric E. Monson [mailto:emonson at cs.duke.edu]
Sent: 30 April 2009 14:57
To: Utkarsh Ayachit
Cc: Jacques Papper; paraview
Subject: Re: [Paraview] Custom Filters MENU

Hey all,

For my users, too, I've been thinking that it would be nice if all custom
filters showed up in a special menu item by themselves.

I'm having trouble understanding, Utkarsh, what you mean by "a plugin that
provides the custom filter you want"... Is it possible for a plugin to just
load cpd files? Could you please clarify that point a bit?

Thanks a lot,
-Eric

Eric E Monson
Duke Visualization Technology Group