[Paraview] Custom Filters MENU

Eric E. Monson emonson at cs.duke.edu
Thu Apr 30 09:56:46 EDT 2009

Hey all,

For my users, too, I've been thinking that it would be nice if all
custom filters showed up in a special menu item by themselves.

I'm having trouble understanding, Utkarsh, what you mean by "a plugin
that provides the custom filter you want"... Is it possible for a
plugin to just load cpd files? Could you please clarify that point a
bit?

Thanks a lot,
-Eric

Eric E Monson