[Paraview] ParaView3 64Bit Experiment

Chris Kees christopher.e.kees at usace.army.mil
Sat Apr 11 13:51:33 EDT 2009

You can check the arch of the shared libraries and object files you've
built  using the 'file' comand. It may be paraview that's being built
as i386. Did you set CMAKE_OSX_ARCHITECTURES to x86_64? I'm guessing
you will also need to built python as 64 bit if you enable it.
On Apr 11, 2009, at 12:22 PM, Pierre-Olivier Dallaire wrote:

> thanks for your comment Mike / am I missing a flag ???
>
> On 11-Apr-09, at 12:36, Mike Jackson <mike.jackson at bluequartz.net>
> wrote:
>
>> Looks like the qt libs are not 64 bit.
>>
>> Sent from my iPod
>> Mike Jackson
>>
>> On Apr 11, 2009, at 11:22, Pierre-Olivier Dallaire <pierre-olivier.dallaire at videotron.ca
>> > wrote:
>>
>>> Good morning,
>>>
>>> I've been trying to compile ParaView with Cocoa 64Bit support over
>>> the last few day using the instructions from
>>> the previous posts in the thread http://www.paraview.org/pipermail/paraview/2009-March/011281.html
>>>
>>> Basically I have :
>>>
>>> 1) Compiled qt-4.5 using flags -cocoa and -arch x86_64
>>> 2) Compiled cmake-2.6.3