[Paraview] Stratified Sampling

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at kitware.com
Sun Apr 5 18:19:36 EDT 2009

I am not very familiar with VTK's computational geometry algorithms
but to my knowledge we don't have a filter that can do this. I am
cross-posting to VTK's list in case someone there has a suggestion.
That algorithm is pretty cool by the way. Maybe you can contact the
original other and see if he is interested in releasing his source
code?

-berk