[Paraview] how to compile it again

pat marion pat.marion at kitware.com
Wed Sep 10 12:23:45 EDT 2008

Hi Gang,

I noticed a previous post of yours on the mailing list where you said you
wanted to include headers like <QPoint> and <QTime>.  Are these the headers
you are trying to add to pvserver.cxx?

Normally, Qt headers like this are not added to files in
ParaView3/Servers/Executables.  The pvserver executable is not linked with
Qt libraries, only the client GUI executable is (files in ParaView3/Qt and
ParaView3/Applications/Client)

Pat