[Paraview] requesting particular animation frame

Dominik Szczerba dominik at itis.ethz.ch
Tue Sep 2 09:43:56 EDT 2008

Indeed, it is a pipeline: cut, calculator, surface vectors and two streamline
filters at the end. Requesting specific time steps results in going through
all the intermediate steps, which can take a very long time.

However! This seems to only happen AFTER an animation was generated (as png
images). So likely something is broken here. Can someone confirm please?

-- Dominik