[Paraview] requesting particular animation frame

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Tue Sep 2 09:16:58 EDT 2008

I am not seeing that behavior in either the 3.2 release or the CVS version.  As far as I can tell, ParaView is correctly requesting a single time step from the pipeline.  If you have other filters, it is possible that some of them are requesting multiple time steps.  It is also possible to get "thrashing" behavior if you have a branching pipeline and the branches are requesting different time steps.

-Ken