[Paraview] Mac OS X - Standalone bundle

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Fri Oct 31 09:58:16 EDT 2008

You need to do a "make install" to produce the standalone bundle.
I recommend using...:
DESTDIR=pvinst make install

...and then getting the standalone bundle out of the pvinst directory...

Why do you say the build directory is needed to launch it? What happens if
you move/rename the build directory and try to launch the standalone bundle?