[Paraview] Ensight and FLUENT

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at kitware.com
Sun Oct 26 21:40:12 EDT 2008

I don't know the Fluent format well so excuse my ignorance. Does the
Fluent format specify surfaces as separate parts/zones? It sounds like
the reader does not allow you to import them, correct?

As for the Ensight crash problems. Please send us example files that
demonstrate the crashes so that we can track them down.

-berk

On Fri, Oct 24, 2008 at 11:22 AM, Bastil2001 at yahoo.de