[Paraview] Ensight and FLUENT

Bastil2001 at yahoo.de Bastil2001 at yahoo.de
Fri Oct 24 11:22:03 EDT 2008

Hi All,

I have spent some more time to use paraview for FLUENT now with the
latest 3.4.0 I still have problems with import:

    * direct import works fine mostly. However, I am unable to extract
      surface zones. There is no way to do postporcessing for external
      flows that way. Is there any way to split the surface?
    * Using Ensight imports surface parts. This allows postprocessing.
      However, I get sementation faults quite often with that. E.g.
      FLUENT tutorial 6 exported as Ensight (node based, binary or
      ascii) gives a segfault for me. Am I the only one with this problem?

Maybe someone out there has some tips? Thanks.

BastiL