[Paraview] Feature request: point information

Jason Hoogland jdhoogland at wbmpl.com.au
Wed Oct 1 20:18:32 EDT 2008

Hi,

Is this the right place for a feature request?

Is there a way to get (x,y,z) for selected point(s)?  Maybe using a
filter?

If not, an intuitive place for me would be in the Selection Inspector.
I'd like it to provide a list of the points selected with ID's and
(x,y,z).  This could be a list box within the Selection Inspector
itself, or else a table in a new view window as for the Integrate
Variables filter.  I'm using 3.2.1.  I need this _all_ the time with
OpenFOAM 1.4.  e.g. Build a mesh, then want to move internal walls
(baffles) around, need an easy way to readily pick points for selection
using OpenFOAM utilities (e.g. faceSet). If there are any OF'ers out
there, does the OF 1.5 paraFoam plugin already do what I need?

Cheers
hoogs