[Paraview] Multiple Plugins Invoking common library target.

Mike Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Wed Oct 1 16:07:06 EDT 2008

I have 2 separate plugins that I am trying to build into ParaView
using the ParaView_Extra_External_modules variable. The problem that I
am having is that both plugins call the same Common CMakeLists.txt
file that builds a common library. CMake is complaining that all the
targets have to be globally unique. I was hoping that CMake would see
that the target has already been added and then ignore that
CMakeLists.txt the 2 time it hit it. Is it possible to push up a
variable to the parent scope or something to flag paraview that my
common library has already been added as a target?
    I guess I could go looking in the ParaView_BINARY_DIR for the
"MXADataModel" directory which I guess would be an indicator that it
is already in the cmake cache and I can just use the library name
directly?
  Anyone have any suggestions.

Mike Jackson