[Paraview] How to view the multiple slices on a volumn rendered object?

SHEN, WEICHENG . WEICHENG.SHEN at saic.com
Fri Nov 21 18:51:57 EST 2008

I have a volume rendered 3D cube (uniform rectilinear grid data), which
is rendered by loading the data into the Paraview and applying a
"threshold filter" on it. Now I apply a "slice filter" on this volume
rendered 3D cube. However, in order to see that 2D plane cut by the
"slice", I have to click at the "apply button" wherever I place the
"slice" on the 3D cube.
Is it possible that I can see the 2D plane cut by the "slice" as I move
the "slice" on the 3D cube?

Thanks!

Weicheng Shen