[Paraview] Wireframe vs Surface representation

Karthik Ram Srinivasan karthikram.srinivasan at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 16:42:30 EST 2008

I guess the transform filter is an easy option. I am attaching the
desired result I obtained from PV in Mac OS X. (version 3.4). However
the linux binary version did not work for me. In the linux version of
PV, the wireframe behind the colored plot is no longer hidden and
comes to the forefront.

Thanks for the transform option though, it will probably work.

Karthik