[Paraview] Wireframe vs Surface representation

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Tue Nov 18 16:30:54 EST 2008

I don't know if I totally understand what the question is (an image might help), but it sounds like parts of the wireframe object are coincident to the surface object (that is, they occupy the same space).  If so, chances are you are getting z-fighting; you probably see parts of the wireframe hidden and parts showing through.

There is no easy answer to this problem.  If you are only going to be viewing the object from a certain direction, you can use a transform to shift the wireframe slightly away from the viewer (or equivalently shift the surface toward the viewer).

-Ken