[Paraview] zoom to data

Tomislav Maric tomislav.maric at fsb.hr
Sat Nov 1 11:18:26 EDT 2008

Hello,

I'm browsing through servermanager.CreateRenderView().GetActiveCamera()
methods, and I have a question: is it possible somehow to set the active
camera properties so that all of the data is within vtk view window, but
without loading a paraview state file? When I work in Paraview GUI
frontend, there is a button "zoom to data" under the display tab in the
object inspector. Is there a proxy for that button, that applies on the
view from servermanager.CreateRenderView? I'm having problems
visualising my data, because I'ts far away and under a strange angle at
the start, so i have to combine pitch, distance, position and other
methods to get it displayed.

Thank you,

Tomislav Maric