[Paraview] ParaView and QT

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at kitware.com
Sat May 31 20:42:15 EDT 2008

It is not easy to keep up with Trolltech guys, they keep busy :-) I
recommend downloading your own version of Qt, building it and
installing it somewhere out of the system path (I use /opt/qt-4.X.X).
We will start supporting Qt 4.4 after we release 3.4.
Also, it sounds like the problem you are running into is with CMake
parsing the output of qmake. Did you test with cvs CMake?

-berk