[Paraview] netCDF grids and Paraview 3.3.0

John Biddiscombe biddisco at cscs.ch
Tue May 27 03:08:49 EDT 2008

I replied off list, but in case anyone on list is looking for a netCDF
reader for paraview

http://www.cscs.ch/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=96&Itemid=132

it's state is currently a bit flaky as I have not updated it in a while,
but some users inform me it is still working fine for them.

JB

--
John Biddiscombe,                            email:biddisco @ cscs.ch
http://www.cscs.ch/about/BJohn.php