[Paraview] netCDF grids and Paraview 3.3.0

Dominik Szczerba domi at vision.ee.ethz.ch
Tue May 27 03:04:16 EDT 2008

Perhaps this?

http://mexcdf.sourceforge.net/

You still need some little compilation with Matlab's mex, but that is
normally handled by non-techies.

If you are in an academic area the solution would be to get a student to
do the job for you as a semester project or so. If you are in a
commercial environment the right way is to hire somebody to write such a
reader. Depends how big are your datasets, but converting to legacy VTK
files has very short legs on the longer run.

-- Dominik