[Paraview] Time value for animation and tensors glyph on Paraview 3.2.1

Maximilien Leboulanger maximilien.leboulanger at etudiant.univ-rennes1.fr
Fri May 23 05:45:16 EDT 2008

Hi!

I'm student working on Paraview 3.2.1 for the first time with a PowerBook G4
(Mac). I want to create animation with different vtk files about different
time steps. I don't find the way to create this kind of animation, there are
no time values in properties of object inspector.

Morover, I need to apply tensor glyphs on my visualization, but I'm not sure
Tensor glyphs are on Paraview 3.2.1 at the beginning.

Please, Can you help me? It will be very cool.

Thanks.

--
Maximilien  Leboulanger
4 rue du courtil