[Paraview] Animation view

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Thu May 15 17:38:36 EDT 2008

The confusion in the name in the pipeline browser never occurred to me.  It looks easy enough to fix, so I submitted a bug report and should have a fix in CVS tomorrow.

http://www.paraview.org/Bug/view.php?id=7034

FYI, you can get the time steps the file or series of files supports by looking at the bottom of the Information tab.

-Ken