[Paraview] Animation view

Christof König Beatty konig at astr.ucl.ac.be
Thu May 15 09:08:36 EDT 2008

When you load this (collapsed) group of files it will only list the
first one in your "Pipeline Browser" even though all other files are
loaded too. After clicking "Apply" just hit the "Play" button and the
data from all time steps will play.

I found that very confusing too, that the first file name is used for
the whole group. AFAIK there's no way of telling that there's only one
file or a whole group of time steps.

Chris

Paul Edwards wrote:
[snip]
> I downloaded the data files from here:
>
> http://personal.cscs.ch/~jfavre/Projects/vtkLEA/vtklea.htm
>
> When I select to open the file it does group all the files together but
> it will only seem to load the first one in.
[snip]

--
Christof Konig Beatty
Universite catholique de Louvain, ASTR