[Paraview] Animation view

Paul Edwards paul.m.edwards at gmail.com
Thu May 15 08:01:53 EDT 2008

Hi Dominik,

Thanks for your response - I found you post in the mailing list.  I'm a bit
confused though - do I have to write my own plugin in order to do anything
with time?  Are there no standard formats available?

I downloaded the data files from here:

http://personal.cscs.ch/~jfavre/Projects/vtkLEA/vtklea.htm

When I select to open the file it does group all the files together but it
will only seem to load the first one in.  Do I have to write my own reader
in order to have time steps enabled and return the right data depending on
the time step?  I can't see why there shouldn't be a generic reader to
automatically do this - am I missing something?

Thanks,
Paul