[Paraview] ParaView Digest, Vol 49, Issue 3

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at kitware.com
Fri May 2 21:59:48 EDT 2008

It sounds like you want to volume render uniform rectilinear data
(vtkImageData) because neither OpenDX nor Voxler can volume render
unstructured grids. VTK has a 3D texture based volume rendering
algorithm for vtkImageData but it is not in ParaView currently. You
can report a feature request here: http://paraview.org/Bug. You can
also directly use VTK.

-berk