[Paraview] Remote render / composite settings with MPI pvserver

Sean Ziegeler seanzig at users.sourceforge.net
Fri May 2 16:38:16 EDT 2008

I don't think it's an MPI issue, or at least not with configuration or
daemons.  It is an operational computation system with 3072 CPUs that
runs MPI jobs on a regular basis.  The big question mark is AIX.  I
guess I could try the exact same configuration and versions on a Linux
system to see if it makes a difference.