[Paraview] PV Wanting previous class for SMFilter

Mike Jackson imikejackson at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 15:24:36 EDT 2008

Recently I wanted to try a variation on one of our custom readers in
ParaView. I proceeded to changed all the xml files and added a new
source file. I updated the ParaViewImport.cmake file, reran cmake on
ParaView 3 (CVS), built and ran ParaView. When I try to open my data
file I get the following error:

ERROR: In /Users/Shared/Kitware-CVS/ParaView3/Servers/ServerManager/
vtkSMProxyManager.cxx, line 330vtkSMProxyManager (0x626af70): No
proxy that matches: group=sources and
proxy=PrdsMultiBlockDislocationReader were found.

Short of a clean build I have removed all the generated files that I
can think of to get rid of this message.

I ran "grep -R "PrdsMultiBlock" *" in the build directory and NOTHING
comes back.

Anyone have any ideas? I was hoping to save myself a clean build but
it looks like I will probably have to do that.

--
Mike Jackson
imikejackson & gmail * com