[Paraview] How to do show geometry boundaries?

rnelias at nacad.ufrj.br rnelias at nacad.ufrj.br
Fri Mar 28 14:37:50 EDT 2008

If your data is not a multigroup dataset you can try the "append datasets"
filter associated with the  "clean to grid" before the procedure I described in
my last email. So, your pipeline should look like:

(DS0,DS1,DS2,DS3) --> Append Datasets (join the parallel pieces) --> Clean to
grid (it removes the parallel interface) --> Extract surface (to get only the
boundary surfaces) --> Clip (to cut out the boundaries)

In the pipeline above "DS" means Dataset (a pv file in your case)

Cheers

Renato.