[Paraview] Pick Filter

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at kitware.com
Thu Mar 27 18:49:48 EDT 2008

I can't remember whether this is in 3.2 but you can create a
spreadsheet view and turn on "Show only selection" (or something like
it) in the display page. Make sure that spreadsheet view is selected
when you are editing the display parameters. Then as soon as you
select something (no need to apply a filter here), it will show up in
the spreadsheet view. We could probably set it up such that a
spreadsheet view shows up as soon as you select something... Play
around with it and give us some feedback. This is supposed to be
easier than 2.6.

-berk