[Paraview] How to Change Text Size from Python?

Kent Eschenberg eschenbe at psc.edu
Thu Mar 27 12:50:09 EDT 2008

I'm using pvpython 3.2.1 on Linux with Utkarsh's patch for the proxyName argument for CreateRepresentation. Text appears with

===
T = servermanager.sources.TextSource()
T.Text = "Hello World"
TR = servermanager.CreateRepresentation( T, view,\
   proxyName="TextSourceRepresentation" )
TR.FontSize = 24
===

but no value I've tried for FontSize makes any difference. The undocumented parameters Resizable and ScaledText have their default values of 1. Any idea how to make the text larger? What is there now is unreadable.

TIA!
Kent
Pittsburgh Supercomputing Center