[Paraview] Triggering Update for Custom Panel Plugin

Mike Jackson imikejackson at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 10:03:44 EDT 2008

I am writing a custom GUI for my filters. Part of the GUI are buttons
that allow the user to select a color for certain parts of their
data. I generally have things working but when the user selects a
different color the "Apply" button remains disabled. Is there a
method call that can be made that would tell ParaView to re-enable
the "Apply" button? I have some other UI elements in the GUI which
are auto hooked up to SM XML and changing any of those values will
trigger the "Apply" button in the proper way.

Thanks for any help.
--
Mike Jackson
imikejackson & gmail * com