[Paraview] Cannot Save Animations from Python

Kent Eschenberg eschenbe at psc.edu
Mon Mar 24 10:21:42 EDT 2008

Thanks! With your change pvpython makes more frames but still crashed before it completed. Same result with pvbatch. These tests were run with 3.2.1 on a serial 32-bit Linux system.

On a 64-bit parallel system where I liked to Mesa the serial version of pvpython ran without trouble with and without your change.

Kent